What We Do
We help people by providing affordable rental housing.
You help us achieve that.
WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
The word “home” evokes many responses. What does having a place to call home mean to you?
- For Thea it means no longer living in a garden shed.
- For Tony it means leaving a rundown rooming house.
- And for Carol it means the days of choosing between food or rent are over.
Together, we are:
- helping Brittany set up her first home.
- helping Edna who is raising her grandson.
- helping Frank live independently in his wheelchair modified unit.
THAT IS WHAT WE DO.
Contact us. We’d love to hear from you!